What kinds of projects does Pear Tech handle?
- Sheet Metal Fabrication
- Welding & Assembling
- Screw Machine Products
- Plastic Injection Molding
- Powder Injection Molding (Metal & Ceramic)
- Cable Assemblies (Ribbon/Data/Communication)
- Multi-conductor & Interconnect Harnesses
- Industrial & Heavy Equipment Harnesses
- Wiring harness assemblies
- RF cable assemblies
- Electromechanical assemblies
- Engineering Services - Design & Drafting
- Vacuum chambers & Weldments
I need manufacturing assistance and I have no documentation. Can you help me?
- Yes. Pear Tech can build or design and build your product to fit the requirements you have. You will need to provide us with your specific requirements, (you should know what you need or we can help assure your application will work) and any other information you have that would be useful, and place an order. Sample parts are always helpful.
What is a custom cable?
- A custom cable is a bundle of insulated wires not found in common manufacturer catalogues made to your specifications; i.e. multiple gauge wires and coaxes under 1 jacket; multiple cables bundled together. Custom cables do not have connectors. Cables with connectors are considered cable assemblies.
Are Pear Tech’s Suppliers ISO Approved?
- Pear Tech’s suppliers are either ISO approved or ISO compliant.
What is your standard lead-time?
- In some quick-turn applications we can turn around an order in 24 hours. Most cases standard lead-time is 1 to 2 weeks A.R.M. (after receipt of materials) –manufactured orders or sooner. All is subject to parts availability and manufacturer’s lead-times.
What is your business philosophy?
- Pear Tech's employees recognize the importance of “on-time” delivery. Due to the demanding schedules of our customers, we are strongly committed to completing programs on time, without jeopardizing the quality of our products.
How quickly do you respond to e-mail RFQ’s?
- We will, in most cases, contact you within 24 hours.
How long have you been in business?
- Pear Tech Industries Inc. has been in business since 1985.
Can you substitute components?
- Will only substitute component parts upon written approval. With your approval, we would be happy to help source additional products to help improve your product quality, lower your total cost or to better suit your products environment or use.