Pear Tech and its solution partners have delivered a wide range of silicon rubber keypads and assemblies. Solutions include:
- Flexible PCBs
- Touch screens (analog or matrix)
- Onsite professional engineering, AutoCAD and MasterCAM design tools
- ISO 9002 Certified
- Clear hard coat with or without antiglare top surface optional on touch screens
- Touch screens can be used as resistive touch pads with optional graphics overlay
- Touch screens can be supplied with optional glass, acrylic or poly carbonate backing layer
- Flexible PCB base material can be either rugged polyimide (Kapton) or polyester
Laube Technology, Inc. (www.laube.com)
- Laube Technology is a leading supplier of membrane switches and other flexible circuit solutions for the consumer, commercial, industrial and medical markets. Laube provides a quality product at competitive prices. All products are produced in ISO approved facilities.
Silicon Rubber Keypads continue to be a popular choice for design engineers. By utilizing silk screen printing or in mold decoration for legends and background, virtually any key colors and layout combinations are possible. When properly designed, tactile performance and wear resistance of Silicon Rubber Keypads can rival that of mechanical switches. Tooling cost and piece price is an exceptional value.
By being involved early on in the design stages of your end product we can offer our unrivaled knowledge to help you determine if Silicon Rubber, as a key switch option, is correct for the application. Our technical sales staff can assist you in providing information that may affect cost and product performance. Our engineering team will review all available documentation during the development of the keypad, to assure that keypad and housing together with the printed circuit board are compatible in fit and performance. We will make certain that as we develop the tooling it conforms to product requirements.
Hot Project Button-
Fast turnaround projects are one of our strengths. Click the Hot Project Button or call 408/725-1400 if you have a project with an extremely tight schedule.
On Privacy: We absolutely, positively will guard your privacy and not disseminate your information for any reason without your permission.