Pear Tech and its solution partners have delivered a wide range of silicon rubber keypads and assemblies. Solutions include:
An infinite variety of actuation force/key stroke combinations can be provided by Laube
- Contact resistance starting as low as <1 ohm
- Design guidance st product inception to help you meet design-to-cost requirements
- Color matching to Pantone Matching System or to customer's custom color chip
- Operating/Storage temperature: -30*C +to 80*C
- Life: 1-10,000,000 actuations (design dependent)
- Multicolored rubber keys, backgrounds and graphics
- Optional laser etching produces exceptionally sharp legends for character backlighting
- Fast turnaround of prototypes
- Dual durometer rubber keypads available for harder key top feel
- Laube Technology, Inc.
- Laube Technology is a leading supplier of membrane switches and other flexible circuit solutions for the consumer, commercial, industrial and medical markets. Laube provides a quality product at competitive prices. All products are produced in ISO approved facilities.
Silicon Rubber Keypads continue to be a popular choice for design engineers. By utilizing silk screen printing or in mold decoration for legends and background, virtually any key colors and layout combinations are possible. When properly designed, tactile performance and wear resistance of Silicon Rubber Keypads can rival that of mechanical switches. Tooling cost and piece price is an exceptional value.
By being involved early on in the design stages of your end product we can offer our unrivaled knowledge to help you determine if Silicon Rubber, as a key switch option, is correct for the application. Our technical sales staff can assist you in providing information that may affect cost and product performance. Our engineering team will review all available documentation during the development of the keypad, to assure that keypad and housing together with the printed circuit board are compatible in fit and performance. We will make certain that as we develop the tooling it conforms to product requirements.